Thursday, August 24, 2006

New Blackberry?

For those who just love their Blackberry but hate the fact that they don't support all the new nifty features you see on all the latest phones then this new model might just be for you. The RIM Blackberry 8100 "Pearl" has not been announced just yet, but several decent photos have been leaked onto the net along with several short video clips. Features include removable storage and a camera making a powerful combination indeed. Personally, I just love my 8700 but I do miss having a place to store extra junk. Having a built-in camera is not a huge deal to me since I would rather use a more capable digicam for that task. All things considered, this may just be the coolest model RIM has developed and may drive Blackberry into the mainstream.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Butterscotch said...

i want crackberry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home