Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Iphone sounds so much better than Ichat Mobile

If you ask me, the latest rumors about an Apple-based phone are starting to really wind up. I ran across this latest "leaked" image which is supposed to show the new phone concept from Apple. The design seems solid if you are just looking for a basic phone with maybe some Itunes and Ichat (sans mini-keyboard) functionality. I personally wish they would develop something that combines the Blackberry level of connectivity with the simplicity of Mac OS X. Hopefully we shall see "something" on Monday when Steve Jobs will conduct the annual developers keynote....and on another note...I have a strong feeling (noting some recent changes at my local Apple retail store might have something to do with this) that Monday may bring a new Imac as well. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home