Monday, July 03, 2006

Can you Digg it?

I have always been a big fan of slashdot.org and was quite pleased to see digg.com start to catch on. The whole idea of social networking and underground marketing is kinda neat, and really does put power in the hands of those who are out there dealing with the real world. To that end I saw an interesting post on digg a short while ago that really got me excited. The post, which was about someone with a new Apple laptop that died only three weeks after being purchased, is a great example of how information that normally would never see the light of day can suddenly pop up. I can't tell if the person is telling the truth from the post but since it is now getting loads of attention you can bet his problem won't last long. Since I have heard from several other sources that Apple tech support can be a bit on the strict side his story seems very plausible and I hope things work out for him. Just another example of some interesting technology making waves in unexpected ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home