Sunday, June 11, 2006

Wow, that was easy...

So that took about 30 seconds... All I wanted was someplace to drop off my daily techno-rants for those who care to give the nod, and I got this awsome blog tool! Not that this is my regular cup of tea mind you, but something new and exciting for me to explore and since this is my first post I feel somewhat obliged to offer up a simple explination as to what I plan on doing with this blog. Well, simply put I will be offering up my daily observations on all things technology related. This might be product reviews, observations on technology trends or just rants about wasted commute time into work, but I pledge that it will all somehow be technology related and well worth a quick read for those in the know ;-)

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Karen said...

welcome. Now you can visit and coment on mine

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Butterscotch said...

Purr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home