Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Computer Bugs

Funny thing happened to me while using my trusty Macbook Pro while enjoying the nice weather we are having here in the Boston area today. I was sitting outside and had my machine on a stone wall (which I was also sitting on) and used it for about 10 minutes or so to check email and catch up on news. Apparently I must have picked up some hitchhikers...Because when I fired up my machine to write a post for this blog back home I observed several small bugs (the kind with little legs) running for their lives once the computer began to heat up. Anyone know owns a Macbook Pro can tell you all about just how hot these machine can get under the right situations....so just imagine how fast these bugs were beating a hasty retreat as things began to heat up! Hmm, new way to eliminate hardware bugs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home